This page contains all of the forms, applications, permits, and licenses that we currently have on our web site that can be downloaded and printed.   These are the exact same forms that you would receive if you came into City Hall.  For your convenience many of these forms can be filled out and mailed in to City Hall.

Adobe ReaderThe documents on this page are posted in PDF format, which requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to access. This software is available for both Mac and PC based computers. You can download this free software at the Adobe web site.

Please note: Many of these forms require that a payment by check is included with the application or license. Also, most of the building permit forms also require two copies of the blueprint plans for the project.  If you have questions on the requirements, please contact city hall directly first at 320-253-2171.

Building Permits / Applications
Adopt-A-Street For residents, businesses, and community groups. 
Building PermitFor residential remodeling and miscellaneous projects.
New Home Construction and Commercial ProjectsFor use for new home construction and any commercial projects.
Extension of Time for Building Permit If you need to extend the time of your building permit after the original 180 days, fill out this form and send it to city hall.
Plumbing PermitFor residential or commercial projects. 
Mechanical PermitFor residential or commercial projects. 
Land Disturbance Permit

Excavation Permit  
Driveway apron PermitFor new curb cuts
Community Event Sign PermitFor a unique civic happening or purpose.
Permanent Sign Permit 
Residential: Temporary Sign PermitFor on-site projects in residential districts.
Commercial: Temporary Sign PermitFor on-site purposes in business districts.
Temporary Subdivision and Construction Sign PermitFor new subdivisions, construction projects.
Zoning PermitRequired for fences, retaining walls, accessory buildings between 101-200 SF, parking pads, patios and detached decks
Lawn Sprinkler Permit Required for all residential and commercial irrigation systems.
Fire Suppression Permit  
Building Permit Fee Quote  
Special Event Permit For block parties/private parking lot utilization, races on street, parades, noise exemption, etc. 
Fireworks Permit 
Pyrotechnics Display Permit 
Burn Permit 
Pyrotechnics Seasonal Permit 
Pole Attachment (Small Cell/DAS)
SAC/WAC Determination  Worksheet  
Planning Commission Application 
Economic Development Commission Application 
Emergency Contact Information 

Parks & Recreation Documents
Park Shelter RentalPark Shelter Rental available for  Northside Park Pine Cone Regional and Val Smith Park.

Other Licenses & Applications
Credit Card Authorization Form To Autopay your Utility Bill
Compost Site Vehicle Sticker order formSticker must be on your vehicle to have access to the Compost Site.
Peddler/Solicitor/Transient Merchant Registration Form Must be submitted to the Sartell Police Department.
New Business Form 
Mobile Food Vendor Permit  
Annexation Petition 
Rental License and Code 
Street Light Request 
New Business Form

Land Use & Applications
Preliminary Plat 
Final Plat 

Administrative Subdivision


Home Occupation Permit

Conditional Use Permit 
Interim Use Permit 
Wetland Delineation/WCA Review
Land Use Amendment 
Concept Plan Review 
Site Plan

Required for Townhomes, Apartments, Commercial and Industrial Projects

Grading and Drainage Plans 

 Back to top ^