East Site Reconstruction Scheduled to Start
Items of note and Tentative schedule (weather dependent) Schedule last updated 04/12/19
- Private utility companies (gas, cable television, telephone, and electric) are already on site locating or moving existing lines.
- Week of April 15th - Construction signs will start to show up, tree removal and trimming will start, mailboxes will be relocated and temporary utilities (water) will start to be installed.
- Week of April 22nd - Construction will be very apparent with the start of removals, grading, and underground utility installation within Phase 1 of the project. Phase 1 includes a portion of 3rd Street NE, 4th Street NE, 5th Street NE and 2nd Avenue NE.
- Benton Drive Detour – Starting the morning of April 22nd, the contractor will be making utility connections within Benton Drive which will result in a detour of Benton Drive. The detour is expected to last a couple of days.
- Week of April 29th - Construction will be in full swing. Your patience during construction is appreciated.
Phase 1 – Benton Drive Detour Route
The detour will utilize 6th Street NE, 2nd Avenue NE, 3rd Street NE, 4th Avenue NE, and County Road 29.
The detour is planned to start April 22nd and should last a couple of days, weather dependent.